Shruti Seth undergoes an emergency surgery

Bollywood actress Shruti Seth revealed that she had a recent health scare which sent her straight to the hospital and she had to undergo an emergency surgery. In a lengthy social media post, the ‘Raajneeti’ actress shared that she had to cancel all Christmas and New Year celebrations. Shruti posted a picture from the hospital bed and urged her followers to not take health for granted. “So 2020 managed to give me and my family a last jolt, with me ending up in an emergency surgery. All my Christmas and new year travel plans have been suspended and here I am just giving thanks for averting a major health crisis. I guess I hadn’t really learnt the lessons I was meant to; but now I have been schooled.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3pxhEeH
https://ift.tt/3hs2q7W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100% working AVG Internet Security 2020, bilkul free for 10 years

UK Attorney General to review sentence in teen's murder case

Singer Bhavatharini, Ilaiyaraaja's daughter, dies of stomach cancer